ICAR’s Agricultural Scientist Recruitment Board (ASRB) will conduct the Preliminary ARS Examination 2012 on 24 February 2013. ARS exam will comprise of three stages- Prelims, Main and Viva Voce in 36 disciplines and will determine the intellectual capacity of the candidates to be posted as Scientists in ICAR.
Here are the set of instructions that needs to be kept in mind before appearing for the Preliminary ARS Examination 2012 which is qualifying in nature.
- Candidates are suggested to bring any of their photo IDs such as Driving Licence, Voter ID Card, Adhar Card, College ID, Employee ID etc. to prove their candidature for the Preliminary ARS Examination 2012
- The candidates should arrive early for the exam as the Board shall not allow any candidate to enter the examination hall after 30 minute of the commencement of paper.
- Only such candidates shall be allowed to use Electronic Calculator who had opted for Agricultural Statistics (49), Agricultural Structures and Environmental Management (52), Agricultural Process Engineering (54), and Food Technology (55).
- Candidates should not leave Examination Hall without prior permission of the invigilator. Besides, candidate should abide by any instruction given on the Question Booklet and Invigilator.
- The candidate must write his Prelim ARS Examination discipline and discipline code in the space available for the purpose on OMR sheet.
- The admission of the candidate to the examination is strictly provisional.
Click Here for other Set of Instructions