Punjab Public Service Commission has issued a notice regarding the Question Paper, Answer keys, Sequence Chart and Post examination procedure for Punjab Civil Services (Executive Branch) Register A-II for process year 2008, 2012 & 2013.
- The Question Paper and Answer key of SERIES-A and Sequence Chart for SERIES - B, C and D for the above cited examinations have been uploaded on the Website vide Public Notice No. 10, 11 and 12, dated 6 July 2014 respectively.
- The candidates will be given 4 days to submit their objections till exactly 5:00 PM on 10 July 2014.
- The candidates have to send their objections by hand or by post or by email before the last day.
- The candidates have to give proper reason for their objections and should attach documentary evidence with their objections and queries. If the objections are sent through email, then the scanned copies of the documentary evidence should be attached with the email. The candidates can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The answer keys and valid objections will be examined by the experts. Thereafter, the final answer key will be uploaded on the Commission's Website.
- The List of shortlisted candidates who will be called for the interview will be prepared on the basis of the Final Answer Key and will be uploaded on the Website of the Commission accordingly.