Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) invited application for recruitment to the post of Veterinary Officer in Department of Animal Husbandry, Fisheries and Dairy Development, Government of Punjab. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 13 February 2014.
• Closing Date for Registration: 13 February 2014
• Last Date of Submitting Application: 18 February 2014
• Last Date of Receipt of hard copy/ Printout of the Application From: 25 February 2014
Details of Post
• Name of Post: Veterinary Officer
• Number of Post: 115 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs 15600/-- 39100/- + 5400 Grade Pay
Age Limit: The age of candidate should not be less than 18 years and above 38 years as on 1 January 2014.
• Bachelor Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry from any Recognised University or Institution. Provided that the persons possessing qualification of Ph.D. or M.V.Sc. in any of the Branches of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science shall be given preference.
• Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent standard
How to Apply
Eligible candidates have to apply online for the above mentioned post through the official website of the commission, http://www.ppsc.gov.in. or by the below mentioned link.
The completely filled application must be submitted before 18 February 2014. The hard copy/ Print out of the completely filled application must be reach to the commissions office before 25 February 2014. For further information refer the below given link.
Punjab PSC, Patiala Recruitment 2018: 6 Vacancies for Analysts and Reader Posts
PPSC Recruitment 2018 for 22 Extra Assistant Conservation of Forests Post
PPSC Recruitment 2018 for 105 Lecturer & Programmer Posts
Punjab PSC Recruitment 2018, 47 Vacancies for AAE, Drugs Control Officer and Other Posts