Public Works Department, Rajasthan (PWD Rajasthan) invited application for recruitment to the post of 331 Junior Engineer (JE) in Civil department. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 11 October 2013.
- Opening Date for Online Registration: 12 September 2013
- Closing Date for Online Registration: 11 October 2013
- Date for Downloading hall ticket: 21 October 2013
- Date of Examination: 27 October 2013
Details of Post
- Diploma Junior Engineer (Civil): 66 Post
- Degree Junior Engineer (Civil): 265 Post
Total Number of Post: 331 Post
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800 (PB-2) + Grade Pay 3600
Age Limit: The candidates must possess an age between 18 – 37 years as on 1 January 2014
- Diploma Junior Engineer (Civil): The candidates must have a diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- Degree Junior Engineer (Civil): The candidates must have a degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- For General & OBC candidates: Rs 1000/-
- For Rajasthan OBC (Non Creamy layer) candidates: Rs 500/-
- For SC/ST/PH candidates: Rs 250/-
How To Apply
- Visit www.exampwd.rajasthan.gov.in or www.pwd.rajasthan.gov.in
- Fill the online application form with correct information.
- Submit the examination and application fee through e-Mitra/ CSC/ Online and get the Unique Token Number of 16 digits.
- Submit the duly filled application before 11 October 2013
For complete information, refer the below link.