Questions asked in SSC CGL 2016 on 2nd September 2016
Dear all readers of jagranjosh.com, here is the 7th day analysis just given below. The overall paper was quite easy.
Dear all readers of jagranjosh.com, here is the 7th day analysis just given below. The overall paper was quite easy. In this article, we have made our sincere efforts to display the maximum amount of questions of the examination held on September 2nd, 2016. Take the detailed matter regarding it.
1. What is Nitrification? - Conversion of Amonia into nitrites
2. Who becomes first cricketer to score 1000 runs in an innings? - Pranav Dhanawade
3. Which is the largest irrigation plant in India? - Indira Gandhi canal
4. In which Asbestos found maximum in which country? - Russia
5. Three-month state emergency in which country? - Turkey
6. What kind of mountains are the Himalayan Mountains? - Fold Mountain
7. Kerala Soil is rich in? - Phosphorus
8. Beighton cup is related to which sports? - Hockey
9. Which Indian city is known as the ‘Manchester of South India’? - Coimbatore
10. Who was the flag-bearer of India at Rio Olympic? - Abhinav Bindra
1. Which of these temples was damaged due to fire in Kerala – Paravur temple at Kollam
2. White elephants are found in – Thailand
3. Paper publish by Gandhi in Africa –The Indian Opinion
4. Which of the following is the least polluting – Kerosene, Diesel, Coal or Hydrogen –Hydrogen
5. Where is Sun temple located – Konark, Odisha
6. Vinegar is known as – Acetic acid
7. Group of interconnected islands – Archipelago
8. Why treaty of Purandhar was signed - Treaty was signed between Jaisingh and Chhatrapati Shivaji
9. Who is known as frontier Gandhi – Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan
10. Lines joining the same slope on earth - Contour lines
Jagranjosh.com will bring you all possible efforts in this respective context. To find more update on SSC CGL exam 2016, keep on visiting us.