Rastriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL), Vishakhapatnam Steel Plant Jobs Notification: Rastriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL) invited applications for 223 Management Trainee. The eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the official website latest by 31 May 2017.
Notification No.: 02/2017
- Start Date of Submission of Online Application: 17 May 2017
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 31 May 2017
- Download of Admit Cards – 15 June 2017 to 25 june 2017
- Date of Written Test – 25 June 2017
- Release of Answer Key – 25 June 2017 (after 5.00 PM)
- Last date for receipt of objections, if any, to the Answer Key – 27 June 2017
- Release of Final Answer Key – 3 July 2017
- Written Test Results – 10 July 2017
- Interviews - 25 July 2017
Rastriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL) Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: No. of Posts
A. Management Trainee (Tech) – 223 posts
- Metallurgy – 82 posts
- Mechanical– 68 posts
- Electrical – 50 posts
- Chemical – 8 posts
- Civil – 10 posts
- Ceramics – 3 posts
- Mining – 2 posts
- Management Trainee (F&A) – 3 posts
- Junior Medical Officer (JMO) – 7 posts
Age Limits (as on 01 May 2017)
- For Management Trainee– 27 years
- For Junior Medical Officer (JMO) – 30 years
Note: Age Relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the Government Norms.
Eligibility Criteria for Management Trainee Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
Management Trainee (Tech) – Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of Metallurgy / Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical / Civil / Ceramics / Mining from a University/Institute recognized by AICTE with minimum 60% of marks in the aggregate of all years / semesters and all subjects.
Management Trainee (F&A) – Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 60% of marks in aggregate of all years/ semesters and all subjects from a recognized University (50% in aggregate for ST Candidates). And The candidate should have passed final examination of ICAI or ICWAI.
Junior Medical Officer (JMO) – MBBS Degree from any recognized University / State or Central Government Institution / Medical College recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI). Post qualification experience of one (01) year after completion of internship in reputed State / Central Government / Corporate / Industrial Hospital or Institution. Candidates with Post Graduate qualification in any discipline of Medical Science / Industrial Health without post-qualification experience can also apply.
How to Apply
The eligible candidates can apply to the posts through prescribed format which can be downloaded from the official website https://www.vizagsteel.com or the link given below. The last date for submission of online application is 31 May 2017.
For UR/OBC – Rs. 500/-
For SC/ST/PwD/Women Candidates – No application fee shall be charged
Mode of Payment: Through SBI Bank Challan.