Recruitment in Pawan Hans Helicopters Limited for Management Professionals: Pawan Hans Helicopter Limited has issued notification for the recruitment of Manager (Law & Marketing) & Assistant General Manager (Civil, Finance & Accounts & HR) vacancies on contract basis.
Pawan Hans Helicopters Limited Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 08
Name of the Posts:
1. Manager (Law): 01 Post
2. Manager (Marketing): 02 Posts
3. Assistant General Manager (Civil): 01 Post
4. Assistant General Manager (Finance & Accounts): 02 Posts
5. Assistant General Manager (Human Resources): 02 Posts
Educational Qualification: For S.No-1, MBA from a recognised Institution/ University with specialization in Marketing for S.No-2, Graduation in Civil Engineering (BE/ B.Tech) & MBA (with specialization in Construction/ Project Management) from reputed and recognised Institution/ University for S.No-3, CA/ ICWA/ MBA from a recognised Institution with specialization in Finance for S.No-4, MBA or holding Post Graduation Degree/ two years Diploma in Industrial Relations & Personnel Management from a recognised University/ Institution for S.No-5 & have relevant experiences.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 250/- through Demand Draft (DD) payable at Delhi/ Noida in favour of Pawan Hans Ltd. No Fee for SC, ST & PWD candidates.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online, candidates should have valid Email ID, scanned copies of Photograph & Signature.
2. Log on through the website www.pawanhans.co.in.
3. Click on “Career”.
4. Select the desired post & Click on “Apply Now”.
5. Read all the instructions carefully.
6. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
7. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 16-09-2015.
Last Date to Apply Online: 26-10-2015.
Last Date for Submission of hard copy of Application: Within 15 days from the date of advt.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.