Central Employment Exchange invited applications for the post of Intake Assistant, Instructor (Processing) and Hindi Translator. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 08 December 2017.
Notification Number - 06/2017
Last Date of Application - 08 December 2017
Central Employment Exchange Vacancy Details
Total Vacancy - 05
- Intake Assistant (Vadodara) - 01 Post
- Intake Assistant (Ranchi) - 02 Posts
- Instructor (Processing) - 01 Post
- Hindi Translator - 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Intake Assistant, Instructor and Translator
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Intake Assistant - Candidate should possess post graduation degree in Social Work, Sociology, Disabilities Studies from recognised university
- Instructor (Processing) - Degree in Textile Chemistry or 3 years Diploma in Handloom Technology or equivalent with Post Diploma in Textile Chemistry or Textile Processing or 3 years Diploma in Textile Chemistry from recognised institution. For graduates 1 year experience is required while post diploma holders 2 years of experience is required. Candidates with Diploma should have 3 years of experience.
- Hindi Translator - Master's degree in Hindi with English at degree level as a subject at degree level OR Master's degree in any subject with Hindi medium and English as a subject at degree level with 3 years experience of terminological work in Hindi or translation work from English into Hindi or vice-versa or of both in total.
- Intake Assistant - 25 Years
- Instructor (Processing) - 30 Years
- Hindi Translator - 30 Years
How to Apply for Central Employment Exchange Intake Assistant, Instructor and Translator 2017
Applications should be addressed to:
- For the post of Intake Assistant (Vadodara)- Director (R)/I/C, Ministry of Labour and Employment , irectorate General of Employment, National Career Service Centre for Differentially Abled (Women), Opposite Blind School, Pensionpura, Vadodara - 390002
- For the post of Intake Assistant (Ranchi)- Dy. Director (R)/I/C, Ministry of Labour and Employment , National Career Service Centre for Differentially Abled, Vocational rehabilitation for Handicapped, C/o CGC for SC/ST, ITI Campus, Hehal, Ranchi
- For the post Instructor (Processing) - Director (I), Ministry of Textil, Indian Institute of Handloom Technology, Khedapali, Bhatli Road, PO Bardol, Bargarh, Odissa - 768038
- For the post of Hindi Translator - Director (I/C), Ministry of Labour and Emplyment, Directorate General of Employment, National Institute of Career Service Centre, A- 49, Sector - 62, NOIDA - 201309 (UP)