Regional Institute Of Education, Ajmer (A Constituent Unit of NCERT, New Delhi) invites applications for a Common Entrance Examination 2014-2015 for admissions to B.Sc. B.Ed. / B.Sc.Ed. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through Application Form Filling System (Online/Offline) before 25 April 2014.
- Last Date of the Registrations: 25 April 2014
- Last Date for receipt of Filled in Application Form (offline/online) at RIE office by post or in Person: 2 May 2014
- Date of Common Entrance Exam: 31 May 2014
- Submission of Class XII Marks by appearing candidates: 20 June 2014
- Declaration of Results: First Week of July 2014
Course Name: to B.Sc. B.Ed. / B.Sc.Ed
Course Duration: 4-Year integrated Programme
- Candidates seeking admission to Physical Science Group must have passed with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) (Mathematics includes Mathematics or Statistics) and those seeking admission to Biological Science Group (CBZ) must have passed Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB) (Biology includes Biology or Biotechnology) at +2 level.
- Candidates must have passed +2 / Hr. Sec./ Sr. Sec. or any equivalent examination recognised by University/ Board with at least 60% marks in aggregate of subjects of combination of the group they are applying for ( relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ ST/PH candidates). The examination should be recognised by the affiliated universities of the RIEs.
- Candidates who have passed +2 or any equivalent examination in 2012, 2013 or appearing /appeared in 2014 only.
Reservation of Seats:
As per the Government of India rules candidates belonging to certain categories are admitted to seats reserved for them based on relaxed criteria. The following reservations are available SC 15%, ST 7.5%, OBC 27%, PH 3% Candidates applying under reservation quota will be considered only on the basis of the lists notified by the Government of India and the category certificate/ PH certificate in the format approved by the GOI and issued by the competent authority. OBC candidates will have to attach a certificate from competent authority stating that he/ she does not belong to creamy layer.
How to Apply
The candidates are expected to fill the form online. However in case of difficulty in filling the form online, after registration on the online application system web link, they can send the application by printing the form and sending by post or in person. The Institute will also upload these application forms with the same registration number marked on the form. The candidates have to download the admit card by using this registration number from online application system web link.
The candidates for common entrance examination have the option to apply either online or offline. The fee for application is Rs.600/- for General and OBC and Rs.300/- for SC/ ST/ PH candidates. After getting the registration number, candidates can deposit the fee through online mode or cash (by challan generation) through SBI Collect. Details are given below at point (11).
For online submission of application form visit websites www.rieajmer.ac.in or www.ncert.nic.in and follow the instructions carefully.
The application form duly completed in all respects, after printing the form in offline mode should reach to the following Address:
Regional Institute of Education,
Capt. D.P. Chaudhry Marg,
To view Detailed Information, see Brochure given below: