Wait of students who have appeared in CBSE 10th exam held during March and April months is now over. The complete result is declared at 8.40 a.m. in the morning. Approximately, 12,59,202 students appeared in the CBSE 10th examination who are eagerly waiting for their result can get some relief now accomplished. For the convenience of the students, the results can get through different medium such as mobile phones, landlines, and internet.
CBSE 10th Result 2013 Declared Check On https://www.jagranjosh.com/results/cbse-10th-result-2013-i3008
Students can also check their results through IVRS (Interactive Voice Response System) and SMS.
To get the result through SMS
• MTS users send SMS cbse10 (space) roll no. to 5432160
• BSNL users send SMS cbse10 (space) roll no. to 57766
• Aircel users send SMScbse10 (space) roll no. to 5800001
• Airtel users send SMS cbse10 (space) roll no. to 5207011
• NIC users send SMS cbse10 (space) roll no. to 9212357123
• Vodafone users send SMS cbse10 (space) roll no. to 50000
• Tata Tele service (Indicom, Docomo) users SMS cbse10(space)roll no. to 54321, 51234, 533330
Sms services will charge Rs. 1.0 for result of single roll no.
To get results through the IVRS system
• National Informatics Centre (NIC), for Dial subscribers Dial 24300699; for other subscribers Dial 011-24300699
• MTNL, for Delhi subscribers dial 28127030; for other subscribers Dial 011-28127030
• For MTS subscribers dial 5432128
• For BSNL subscribers dial (outside Delhi landline and mobile) - 1255536
• For Tata Tele service (Indicom, Docomo) subscribers – 54321223
• For Airtel subscribers – 5207011