Regional Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS) Job Notification: Regional Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS) invited applications for various Posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 18 February 2016.
ADVERTISEMENT NO: B/2983/2015-RIMS
- Last Date of Application: 18 February 2016
RIMS Vacancy Details
1. Assistant Professor, Dental College (Direct): 01 Post
2. Lecturer, College of Nursing (Direct): 01 Post
3. Physiotherapist (Direct):01 Post
4. Laboratory Assistant (Direct): 01 Post
5. Senior Residents (Tenure): 06 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Residents & Other Posts
Educational/ Essential Qualification & Experience:
• Assistant Professor (Prosthodontics and Crown & Bridge): MDS (A recognized MDS Degree of an Indian University/Diplomate of national Board or an equivalent qualification).
• Lecturer (Paediatrics): M.Sc. Degree in Nursing, Three years experience after M.Sc. Nursing
• Physiotherapist: P.U.Sc/its equivalent from a recognised Board/University, Diploma/Degree in Physiotherapy of not less than 3 year duration from a recognised board/university/institute, Two year in physiotherapy works in a recognised Hospital/ Institute/ its equivalent. Qualification in 3 (three) above may be relaxed if experience candidates are not available.
• Laboratory Assistant: Matriculate/HSLC or its equivalent qualification from a recognised university/Board. Trained in Laboratory Technology for 1 (one) year from a recognised Institute. Desirable: Knowledge of Manipuri.
• Assistant Professor, Dental College (Direct), Senior Residents (Tenure): 45 years
• Lecturer, College of Nursing (Direct), Laboratory Assistant (Direct), Physiotherapist (Direct): 35 years
How to Apply for the RIMS Senior Residents & Other Posts 2016
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to Prof. S. Rita Devi, Director, Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal on or before 18 February 2016.