Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow (RMLNLU) invited applications for Professor of Criminal Justice Administration, Professor of Environmental Law, Professor of Intellectual Property Law, Professor of Law, Associate Professor of Law and Assistant Professor of Law Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 30 June 2015.
Last Date of Application: 30 June 2015
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
- Professor of Criminal Justice Administration- 01 Post
- Professor of Environmental Law- 01 Post
- Professor of Intellectual Property Law- 01 Post
- Professor of Law- 02 Posts
- Associate Professor of Law- 05 Posts
- Assistant Professor of Law- 05 Posts
- Professor (Law):
- An eminent scholar with Ph.D. Degree in the concerned field and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of high quality published works with a minimum of 10 publications as books and/or research/policy papers.
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college, and/or experience in research at the University/National level institutions/industries, including experience of guiding candidates for research at doctoral level.
- Associate Professor (Law):
- Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned field.
- A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale of the UGC in the LL.M. Degree from any recognized University or an equivalent degree from any foreign University.
- Assistant Professor (Law):
- Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in the LL.M. Degree from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from any foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
For more details on eligibility criteria, click on the link below of detailed advertisement.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents so as to reach on or before 30 June 2015.