Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), North Eastern Railway, Gorakhpur (U.P.) invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned Group ‘C’ posts against Scouts & Guides Quota. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 14 December 2014 up to 06.00 PM.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 14 December 2014 up to 06.00 PM.
- Last Date for Submission of Application from Far- Flung Areas: 29 December 2014 up to 06.00 PM.
Details of Posts
Technician – III: 01 (One).
Other Post: 01 (One).
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria
- Possess Matriculation (Class 10th Pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- ITI in the concerned trade.
- Must be having relevant work experience in the concerned field.
- Should have been active member of Scouts organization.
- Relevant Badge Holders with appropriate events at National & State Level.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidate should be between 18 to 33 years as on 01 January 2015 and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test then the Scouts & Guides qualification and finally the Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed formatalong with attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, Scouting/ Guiding qualification, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), Membership of Scout & Guide Organization, Income Certificateetc. with a recent Passport size Photograph one should affix on the application form may be forwarded to the “Senior Personnel Officer, Railway Recruitment Cell, N.E. Railway, CCM Annexure Building, Railway Road No. 14, Gorakhpur (UP) – 273 012” on or before 14 December 2014 up to 06.00 PM.