Safdarjung Hospital & VMMC invited applications for the recruitment of Physiotherapist, Junior Technician, ECG Technician, Optometristand Pharmacist Post. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format within 30 days (20 August 2018) from the date of publication of advertisement in the employment news.
Notification Number - 8-10/2010-Admn.II(A)
Last Date of Application - within 30 days (20 August 2018) from the date of publication of advertisement in the employment news
Safdarjung Hospital & VMMC Vacancy Details
- Physiotherapist – 07 Posts.
- Junior Technician – 04 Posts. [01 (each) for Leather Technology/ Footwear Technology, 02 – Orthotics]
- ECG Technician – 02 Posts.
- Optometrist – 01 Post.
- Pharmacist – 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Physiotherapist, Junior Technician and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Physiotherapist: Possess Diploma in Physiotherapy.
- Junior Technician: Possess Matriculation with 02 years of experience in the concerned field.
- ECG Technician: Possess Matriculation with 01 year of experience in operating ECG machine.
- Optometrist: Possess Degree in Optometry.
- Pharmacist: Possess Higher Secondary with Diploma (02 years) in Pharmacy
- Physiotherapist: 25 years.
- Junior Technician: Between 21 to 28 years.
- ECG Technician: Between 20 to 25 years.
- Optometrist: Between 21 to 30 years.
- Pharmacist: Between 18 to 25 years.
Selection Procedure for Physiotherapist, Junior Technician and Other Posts
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test
How to Apply forSafdarjung Hospital & VMMCJobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to the office of the Medical Superintendent, Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi – 110 029 within 30 days (20 August 2018) from the date of publication of advertisement in the employment news.
Application Fee for :
Candidate has to deposit Rs. 200/- (Rs. 100/- for OBC candidates) as application fee in the Hospital Bank A/C whereas SC/ ST/ PWD candidates are exempted from fee payment.