The Medical Superintendent, Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Resident (non-PG) MBBS in various departments of this hospital. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 15 November 2014.
- Opening Date of Application Forms: 31 October 2014
- Closing Date of Application Forms: 15 November 2014
- Name of the Post: Junior Resident (non-PG)
- Total No of Posts: 115 Posts
Rs.5600 + 5400/- (Grade Pay) per month
- Candidate should have MBBS Degree from a Recognized University & registered with Delhi Medical Council (DMC).
- Candidate should have completed their Internship on or after 1 January 2013.
- Candidate should have DMC Registration.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with attested copies (by a Gazetted Officer) of Marks Sheets of Final MBBS/M.S (Part I & Part II) examination, Degree of MBBS/M.S, Permanent Registration Certificate from Delhi Medical Council, Internship Completion Certificate, Attempt Certificate, one passport size photograph and Caste Certificate (if any) should be submitted to the Medical Superintendent, VMMC & Safdarjang Hospital (Diary Section), New Delhi within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.