Sahitya Akademi Notified Recruitment for the Post of Regional Secretary, 2013
Sahitya Akademi invited application for recruitment to the post of Regional Secretary. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 06 May 2013. For more information read on.
Sahitya Akademi invited application for the recruitment of 02 Regional Secretary Vacancies at Regional Office Kolkata and Mumbai. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 06 May 2013.
Opening date for Application Forms: 6 April 2013
Closing date for Application Forms: 6 May 2013
Detail of Vacancies
Name of the Post: Regional Secretary
Total No. of Vacancies: 02 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age must be up to 50 Years.
• A Post-Graduate Degree from a recognized University in a language recognized by the Akademi.
• General knowledge of Indian literature and contacts with the literary community.
• Five years' experience relevant to the execution of the job with ability to organise literary and publication programmes and processing of documents/minutes.
• Knowledge of English and special knowledge of at least one language of the region and general awareness of other literatures in the region.
• Experience in Office Administration.
• Knowledge of Government Rules, procedure and accounts.
• Basic knowledge of computer application.
• A Research/ Doctoral degree in literature or published research work of equivalent standard.
• Published works of reasonable standard.
• Knowledge of Book Production and Publication
PB III Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 + GP 6,600 (Pre-Revised Rs. 10,000-325-15,200)
How to Apply
Interested or desired candidate may complete their application along with Date of Birth, Qualification, Experience and Postal address with respective certificates and relevant document should reach to following Addresses on or before 6 May 2013:
Secretary, Sahitya Akademi,
Rabindra Bhavan, 35 Ferozeshah Road,
For more information, CLICK HERE