Sainik School Nagrota, Jammu (J & K) invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfill the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts. The candidates eligible for the post may apply before 28 September 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 28 September 2014
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts:
- Mess Manager: 01 Post
- Library Attendant: 01 Post
- General Employee (Plumber): 01 Post
- For Post 1: Matriculation Pass or equivalent from the recognized Board or University or Institution with relevant experience.
- For Post 2: Matriculation Pass or equivalent with Certificate of Library Science from the recognized University or Institution.
- For Post 3: Diploma or Certificate in Plumbing or equivalent from the recognized Polytechnic or ITI or Institution with relevant working experience.
18 to 50 years
- For Post 1 :
Pay Band (PB – 1) and Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,800/- Per Month.
- For Post 2 :
Pay Band (PB – 1) with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,800/- Per Month.
- For Post 3 :
Pay Band (PB – 1) with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- Per Month.
Application Fee (non- refundable) should be of Rs. 500/- (Five Hundred only) in the form of crossed Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of “Principal, Sainik School Nagrota, J&K”, payable at Jammu.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply on the plain paper with complete bio- data along with attested photo copies of the relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent Passport size Photograph affix on the Application Form and a self- addressed envelope affixing the postal stamp of Rs. 22/- with the Demand Draft may be forwarded to the “Principal, Sainik School Nagrota, Jammu (J&K) – 181 221” before 28 September 2014.