Uttrakhand Metro Rail Corporation (UKMRC) invited applications for the post of Stenographer, Attendant and Other. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 07 October 2017.
- Last date for Application Submission – 07 October 2017
UKMRC Vacancy Details
- Officer HR– 01 Post
- Office Management Expert – 01 Post
- Office Assistant cum Data Entry Operator – 01 Post
- Stenographer – 02 Posts
- Multi Purpose Worker/Attendant – 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Steno, Attendant and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience Criteria
- Officer HR – MBA-HR with 3 years experience in HR activities and preferably in Govt. department/project.
- Office Management Expert – Graduate with 3 years experience in Office Management preference for good communication skill in English preferably in Govt. dept/project.
- Office Assistant cum Data Entry Operator – Graduate with communication skill and more than 2 years of experience in Computer and Office related works. Good English and Bilingual Typing preferred.
- Stenographer – Graduate with communication skill, shorthand – 80 to 100wpm in English, 80 wpm in Hindi. Typing speed minimum 5000kph in English and 4000kph in Hindi with 2 years of experience.
- Multi-Purpose Worker/Attendant – Intermediate and 2 year work experience in the capacity of office attendant.
How to Apply for UKMRC, Steno, Attendant and Other Posts
Eligible candidates can submit applications along with relevant documents to Uttrakhand Metro Rail Corporation (UKMRC), 04th Floor, Rajeev Gandhi Multipurpose Complex, Dispensary Road, Dehradun, Uttrakhand – 248001 latest by 07 October 2017.