State Bank of India (SBI) invited application for recruitment to the 1897 posts of Probationary Officer through SBI PO Exam 2014. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 24 April 2014.
SBI PO Question Previous Year Question Papers
- Opening Date for Registration: 07 April 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 24 April 2014
- Date Fee Payment (On line): 07 April 2014 - 25 April 2014
- Date Fee Payment (Off line): 10 April 2014 - 28 April 2014
- Tentative Date of Examination: June 2014
Details of Posts
- Name of Post: Probationary Officer
- Total Number of Posts: 1897 Posts
- Total Backlog vacancies included in above posts: 353 Posts
- Educational Qualifications (as on 10 August 2014): Graduation or any equivalent qualification recognised by the Government. Those who are in the Final year of their Graduation/Semester can also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 10 August 2014.
- Age Limit (As on 01 April 2014): Minimum age should be 21 years and Maximum age is 30 years i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02 April 1984 and not later than 01 April 1993 (both days inclusive)
How To apply
Eligible candidates have to apply online through Bank's website www.statebankofindia.com www.sbi.co.in between 07 April 2014 to 25 April 2014.
Candidates have to pay application fee through following modes:
(i) Offline mode : System Generated cash voucher/ challan form pre-printed with the candidate's details will be submitted State Bank of India branch counter with the requisite fee.
(ii) Online mode : The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/Internet Banking.
The candidates who successfully qualified the two phase of the recruitment process with minimum qualification marks will be appointed as the Probationary Officer, the phase are
- Phase-I: Objective Test & Descriptive Exam
- Phase-II: Group Discussion & Interview
Click to below link for details
For helping aspirants, Jagranjosh offers Bank Exam Study Material and Bank Exam Tips & Strategies. Aspirants can get also take help from the Banking experts for preparing different subjects like Banking General Awareness and Speed Maths|Vedic Maths for Bank Exams
JagranJosh Study Packages