Singareni Collieries Company Limited, Telangana State invited applications for Micro-Biologist, Fitter Trainee, Cat.1 (Men Only), Electrician Trainee Cat.I (Men Only), Motor Mechanic,Cat.I, (Men Only), Junior Assistant Grade-Ii, Sub-Overseer Trainee (Civil), (Men Only), NCWA Tech. & Sup. Gr.C. Mine Surveyor (Men Only) Ncwa Tech. & Sup. Gr.A and Surveyor Trainee (Men Only) (NCWA Tech. & Sup. Gr.B. The eligible candidates can apply to the Posts through the prescribed format on or before 10 April 2015.
Last Date of Application: 10 April 2015
Details of Post
Name of the Posts:
- Micro-Biologist – 01 Post
- Fitter Trainee- 174 Posts
- Electrician Trainee- 172 Posts
- Turner / Machinist- 49 Posts
- Motor Mechanic- 40 Posts
- Junior Assistant- 234 Posts
- Sub-Overseer Trainee (Civil)- 30 Posts
- Mine Surveyor- 48 Posts
- Surveyor Trainee- 48 Posts
- Micro-Biologist – M.Sc. In Microbiology (Regular) from a recognized University.
- Fitter Trainee- Candidate Should Possess Secondary School Certificate, National Trade Certificate (ITI) In Fitter Trade and Holder of National Apprentice Certificate in Fitter Trade Issued By National Council for Vocational Training.
- Electrician Trainee- Candidate Should Possess Secondary School Certificate, National Trade Certificate (ITI) In Electrician Trade and Holder of National Apprentice Certificate in Electrician Trade Issued By National Council for Vocational Training.
- Turner / Machinist- Pass in SSC.
- Motor Mechanic- Pass in SSC.
- Junior Assistant- Bachelor Degree in Any Discipline from A recognized University and 6 Months Certificate or Diploma or Degree Course in Computer/Information Technology recognized By Government for Those Who Have Not Studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in their Bachelor Degree.
- Sub-Overseer Trainee (Civil) - Candidate Should Possess Diploma in Civil Engineering (From Institutions Approved By AICTE).
- Mine Surveyor- SSC, Mine Surveyor Certificate of Competency under Coal Mines Regulations.
- Surveyor Trainee- B.Sc. With Maths
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the Post through the prescribed format on or before 10 April 2015.