State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), New Delhi invited applications from eligible candidates, who fulfill the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned posts of ‘Principle’ and ‘Senior Lecturers’ in various disciplines for SCERT and its nine District Institute of Education & Training (DIETs). The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 22 December 2014.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 22 December 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts:
(A) Posts in SCERT:
- Sr. Lecturer (Planning & Administration): 01 Post
- Sr. Lecturer (Social Science & Humanities): 01 Post
(B) Posts in DIETs:
- Principal, DIET: 05 Posts
- Sr. Lecturer (Pre- Service Teacher Education): 02 Posts
- Sr. Lecturer (Work Experience): 01 Post
- Sr. Lecturer (In- Service Field Interaction and: 01 Post
- Sr. Lecturer (Curriculum, Material Development: 03 Posts
- Sr. Lecturer (District Resource Unit): 01 Post
- Sr. Lecturer (Planning & Management): 01 Post
- Possess Master Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in the relevant field or equivalent from recognized University or Institution with relevant work experience in the concerned field.
- Ph. D or M. Phill in the concerned specialty is desired.
Age Limit for the candidate should be 40 years (50 years only for the post of Principal, DIET) as on last date of receipt of application and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
Pay Band (PB – 3) and the Pay Scale is of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus the Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 6,600/- Per Month.
- Application Fee (Non- refundable) is of Rs. 500/- (Five Hundred only) in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Director, SCERT”, payable at New Delhi.
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Departmental candidates are exempted from the fee payment.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Test / Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with attested photo copies of the relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. with a recent Passport size Photograph which should be affix on the application form (if reqd.) and the Demand Draft may be forwarded to the “O/o Director SCERT, SCERT Bhawan, Varun Marg, Defence Colony, New Delhi – 110 024” on or before 22 December 2014.