One with academic brilliance and about to appear for the engineering and medical entrance examination, students are invited by All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examination, to participate in its national level merit based scholarship programme and are given a chance to win financial support which will help eliminating financial obstacles in their academic path.
Last date to submit the application form is November 21, 2018. In order to be eligible for this examination, candidates need to fulfil the mandated requirements:
Students, who are appearing or have cleared class 12, anytime between 2014 to 2019, and appearing for engineering and medical examination i.e. MBBS or BDS, are considered eligible for this scholarship. At least 55% is mandated for the AIYSEE 2019 examination.
- Engineering and medical students, scoring 90% or more will be receiving scholarships for four-year and five-year, respectively.
- Students, scoring from 86% to 89% will be felicitated withscholarship for three-year.
- Students, scoring from 81% to 85% will receive one-and a half and two years scholarship for engineering and medical, respectively.
- Students, scoring from 76% to 80% will receivescholarship for one semester and one year, for engineering and medical, respectively.
- Monthly stipend of INR 6,000 will be given to those scoring from 71% to 75%, for a period of three months.
- Rewards like laptop, kindle and tab will be given to those scoring from 55% to 70%.
How to Apply
Students need to register online.
AIYSEE (All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examinations) is a national level merit based scholarship program.AIYSEE is provided by an organization, which is registered under the Ministry of finance act, 1994 is being registered with the central excise department of India.