School of Aeronautics, New Delhi invited applications for admission in B.Tech-Aeronautical Engineering, B.Tech- Civil Engineering. B.Tech- Mechatronics, Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and AME with B.Tech Aeronautical. The candidates eligible for the course can apply through the prescribed format.
Details of Course:
Name of the Courses:
- B.Tech- Aeronautical Engineering
- B.Tech- Civil Engineering
- B.Tech- Mechatronics
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
- AME with B.Tech Aeronautical (Spl. In Matthematics)
- B.Tech- Aeronautical Engineering: 10+2 (Min. 45% aggregate in PCM)
- B.Tech- Civil Engineering: 10+2 (Min. 45% aggregate in PCM)
- B.Tech- Mechatronics: 10+2 (Min. 45% aggregate in PCM)
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering: 10+2 (PCM)
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply for the admission through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents.