As we know that Selection Procedure for the NDA Exam 2016 is a two stage selection procedure comprising of written Exam and Psychological Aptitude Test & Intelligence or Personality test. The written examination is conducted by Union Public service Commission (UPSC). The second stage selection procedure rounds of NDA & NA 2016 exams are conducted by service selection board (SSB). The candidates who are shortlisted after the written examination are eligible to participate in the further selection procedure rounds. The list of shortlisted candidates is formed by the UPSC but the psychological aptitude test and intelligence test is conducted by Service Selection Board (SSB).
THE DETAILED NDA & NA SELECTION PROCEDURE ARE BELOW:
• The NDA & NA 2016 Selection procedure begins with the candidates appearing for the written examination.
• The next step is the Psychological Aptitude Test and Intelligence and Personality Test conducted for the shortlisted candidate by the Service Selection Board (SSB).
• The candidates will have to report to selection centers and Air Force candidates will have to report to Air Force Selection centers on the first day where they will be put to Stage One of Test.
• Stage 1 is an elimination round and the candidates qualifying the Stage 1 round will appear for stage 2 round of selection procedure of NDA & NA 2016.
• The candidates qualifying the stage 2 will have to submit the original documents and certificated along with a single photocopy of each.
• For the final qualification, the candidate applied for Army/ Navy and Naval Academy should score minimum qualifying marks in written exam, officer’s potentiality test and the candidates applied for Air Force must score minimum qualifying marks in written examination, officer’s potentiality test and pilot aptitude battery test.
• The final merit list will be disclosed based on the total marks scored by the candidates in written examination, and service selection board (SSB) Test in three separate list:
1. Army and the Navy
2. Air force
3. Executive course at the Naval Academy
• The three merit list will be formed and disclosed comprising the name of the candidates who have qualified for various services of NDA 2016.
• The selection Procedure of NDA & NA 2016 will be based on the candidates medical fitness and suitability in all other aspects.
FOLLOWING ARE THE DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED FOR THE VERIFICATION IN NDA & NA 2016:
• Class 10th Board Passing certificate or equivalent supported with the Birth Certificate
• Original 10+2 or Class 12th passing certificate or equivalent in support of educational qualification.
• Certificate of Eligibility for certain category of students
• Category or Cast certificate applicable to SC, ST, OBC etc.
• Identity and Address Proof
The Applicants applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the examination.