Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies invited applications for recruitment of 22 Assistant Professor Vacancies in various subjects. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 21 March 2014. Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies was established in 1987 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development as the first collegiate business college in India. It is a constituent college of the University of Delhi, imparting education in the fields of management and information technology with excellence and vision.
Last Date for receipt of Application Forms: 22 March 2014
Details of Post
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
Name of the Subject:
- Management Studies: 20 posts
- Computer Science: 2 posts
Total No. of Posts: 22 Posts
- Good academic record with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade of B in the 7 point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E&F at the Master’s degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a foreign University.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, candidates should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) for lecturers conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC.
General and OBC Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.250/- (Rs.100/ for SC/ST/PWD category) through Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Principal, Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies payable at Delhi.
Pay Scale: Rs.15600 to 39100/- + Grade Pay Rs.6000/- per month
Candidate will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
- Candidates have to apply in prescribed format which can be downloading from Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies Website.
- The application complete in all respects along with DD, attested copies of all certificates, Mark Sheets, evidence of teaching, research experience, copies of reprints of published articles, certificate containing the record of date of birth, etc. should be sent to the Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies, Vivek Vihar, Phase-II, Delhi-110095 before 21 March 2014.