Shivaji University invited applications for the recruitment ofTemporary Assistant Professor Post. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 02 August 2018.
Advertisement Number - 02/2018
- Last Date for Online Application Submission - 02 August 2018
- Last date of Submission of Print-Out of Application Form with Attested Documents – 04 August 2018 up to 6.00 PM
Shivaji UniversityVacancy Details
TemporaryAssistant Professor – 30 Posts
- Environmental Science and Technology– 1 Post
- Computer Science and Technology– 1 Post
- Food Technology– 2 Posts
- Energy Technology –2 Posts
- Civil Engineering– 4 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering– 5 Posts
- Chemical Technology – 4 Posts
- Food Technology – 4 Posts
- Electronics and Communication Technology – 3 Posts
- Computer Science and Technology – 2 Posts
- Engineering Mathematics– 2 Posts
Rs. 40,000/- p.m. consolidated.
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Computer Science and Technology and Engineering Mathematics- Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in seven point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. The candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Other Departments - B.E. / B. Tech. and M. E. / M. Tech. in relevant branch with First Class or equivalent either in B. E./ B. Tech. or M.E. / M. Tech.
Selection Procedure for Assistant Professor Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of interview.
How to Apply for Shivaji UniversityJobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply through official website www.unishivaji.ac.in (URL www.unishivaji.ac.in/recruitments)on or before 02 August 2018and send thePrint-Out of Application Form along with necessary documents latest by 04 August 2018up to 6.00 PM.