Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Pune is a premier management institute in the country. It is a Constituent of Symbiosis International (Deemed University). The institute was first established in the year 1978. The admission process at SIBM Pune for the 2019-21 MBA batch is yet to be announced. Candidates can however refer to the admission process, eligibility criteria and other details from the 2018-20 batch. The Admission process for the 2019-21 batch will be updated here as soon as the institute announces the details for the same.
Programmes Offered @ SIBM Pune
SIBM Pune offers a two-year full-time MBA flagship program. The program is designed to provide students with industry exposure in the field of their chosen specialisation to help them become the better leaders of tomorrow. The course offers the students the specialisations in the field of Marketing, Human Resource Management, Finance and Operations Management.
SIBM Pune Admission Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate aspiring to secure admission at SIBM Pune for the MBA program must have successfully completed their graduate degree from a recognised university. They must have also scored a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) at graduation level.
- Candidates appearing for final year examinations for the graduate degree can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in the qualifying examination.
SIBM Pune Admission Process
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Pune conducts its admission process in two steps. The first step comprises the SNAP Test and the second step involves the admission selection process. Given below are the details from the last year's admission process as SIBM hasn't yet announced the admission process and criteria for the 2019-21 batch. SIBM is not expected to make any major changes to their admission process hence, candidates can refer to below mentioned steps with regards to the SIBM admission process.
Step I: Apply and Appear for SNAP Test
- SIBM Aspirants need to first apply and appear for the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP). SNAP is the common admission test for admission to all the institutes affiliated to Symbiosis University.
- Aspiring candidates would also be required to register and fill the SIBM Pune application form.
- Candidates are required to preserve their SNAP admit cards for next round of admission process at SIBM, Pune.
Step II: Admission Selection Process at SIBM, Pune
- Candidates who appear for SNAP Test and obtain the minimum required qualification score in the entrance exam will be eligible for participation in the next round of the SIBM admission process.
- These shortlisted candidates will be called in for the selection process at SIBM, Pune. SIBM announces the list of the shortlisted candidates on their websites. The selection process comprises of Group Exercises, Personal Interview and Written Ability Test (GE-PIWAT).
SIBM Pune Admission Cut Offs
SIBM Pune hasn't yet announced the admission cut-offs for the 2019-21 MBA batch. The SNAP cutoff score for the 2018-20 MBA batch at SIBM, Pune was 96 percentile. And although there isn't expected to be much change in the cut-off score however, it is expected to go beyond 95 percentile as per the trend in the past years.
SIBM Pune 2019-21 Course Fees
SIBM Pune is yet to announce the program fee for the 2019-21 batch. Candidates can however refer to the program fee for the 2018-20 batch as given below:
1st Year (Amount in Lakhs)
2nd Year (Amount in Lakhs)
Total Programme Fees
SIBM's Fee Fixation Committee reserves the final rights to change the course fee. Thus, the fee for 2019-21 batch may increase a bit from the previous year fee.
For more information about SIBM and other top MBA institutions, keep visiting MBA section of jagranjosh.com. You can also subscribe to our weekly newsletter to receive the latest updates directly in your inbox.