Sidho Kanho Birsha University (SKBU) Job Notification: Sidho Kanho Birsha University (SKBU) has invited applications for the Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the Offline on or before 30 September 2019.
- Last Date to send Application: 30 September 2019
Sidho Kanho Birsha University (SKBU) Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Vacancy Details
- Professor: 08 Posts
- Associate Professor: 17 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 07 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Job
- Professor: a) An eminent scholar with consistently good academic record and a Ph. D degree in the concerned /allied/ relevant discipline with a number of high quality research publications in reputed journals and / or publication of books.
b) At least 10 years’ experience in University/ College and/ or experience in research in university/ reputed research institutions/ industries.
c) Minimum API score 400 in category II & III in the prescribed format.
d) Research guidance of doctoral students.
- Associate Professor: a) Good academic record with a Ph. D degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines.
b) A master’s degree in concerned/allied/relevant d i s c i p l i n e s with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed)
c) At least a second class ―Three Years‖ Bachelor’s Degree with Honours/ Major in the relevant/allied subject.
d) A minimum of 8(eight) years of experience of teaching and/ or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or reputed research institution /industry with a number of good quality publications in reputed journals and/or publication of books.
e) Minimum API score 300 in category II & III in the prescribed format.
- Assistant Professor: a) Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Masters Degree level in a relevant subject.
b) At least a second class 'Three Years' Bachelor's Degree with Honours/ Major in the relevant allied subject.
c) The candidate must have cleared the national Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC (CSIR) or similar test accredited by the UGC like NET/SLET/SET.
d) However, the candidates who are or have been awarded a Ph. D degree in accordance with the UGC (Minimum Standards and Procedure for award of Ph.D. Degree) regulations, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of the Minimum Eligibility Condition of NET/SLET/SET.
e) NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters programme in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply for the post through the Offline on or before 30 September 2019.