Sher – I – Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences (SKIMS), Srinagar invited applications from the eligible candidates for fill up the following posts of “Registrar / Tutor Demonstrators”. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 07 May 2014.
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 07 May 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Disciplines
- Radio – Diagnosis
2. Tutor Demonstrators
Name of Disciplines
- Community Medicine
- MBBS as basic qualification with requisite PG / DNB degree from MCI recognized Medical Institution in relevant subject and should have permanent registration with J&K Medical Registration Council / MCI.
- Preference shall be given to the candidates who have so far not done Registrarship / Senior Residency / Tutor Demonstratorship anywhere.
Pay Scale/ Salary
- Pay Scale of Rs. 17,000/- plus usual allowances for First Year and Rs. 18,000/- plus Usual Allowances Per Month during Second year onwards year onwards for those holding PG / DNB qualification.
Application Fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five Hundred only) to be deposited in Account No: CD-10 at J&K Bank Branch JVC, Bemina (located in SKIMS Medical College).
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Candidate can get Application Forms from Academic Section of College up to 07 May 2014 till 1.00 PM against Bank Receipt.
- Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed format along with photocopies of the relavent testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC), etc. and should affix a recent passport size photograph attested by Gazetted Officer should reach to the “Academic Section, SKIMS Medical College, Bemina, Srinagar on or before 07 May 2014 till 4.00 PM.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel and “No Objection Certificate (NOC)” from the employer.
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.