Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology (SKUAST), Srinagar invited applications for recruitment to the post of Field Supervisor and Field Investigator on short term/ contractual Basis. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format and appear in the walk-in-interview on 08 May 2018.
Walk in Interview
- Date & Time: 08 May 2018 (Tuesday) at 11:00 AM onwards
- Venue: School of Agricultural Economics & Horti-Business Management, SKUAST-K, Shalimar, Srinagar
SKUAST, Srinagar Vacancy Details
- Field Supervisor - 02 Posts
- Field Investigator - 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Field Supervisor and Field Investigator Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s Degree in the Agri. Economics/ Economics/ Management Science/ Agri. Statistics/ Agri. Extension/ Agronomy/ Soil Science/ Fruit Science/ Vegetable Science / Entomology/ Pathology
- Candidates pursuing masters and Ph. D programs under above mentioned subjects who have passed Preliminary Comprehensive Exams before the date of advertisement are also eligible to apply
How to Apply for SKUAST Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates may appear for the Walk –in- Interview on 08 May 2018 (Tuesday) at 11:00 AM onwards in the School of Agricultural Economics & Horti-Business Management, SKUAST-K, Shalimar, Srinagar. Candidates have to bring the filled- in application and submit a copy of complete Bio- data for the said post in the prescribed format along with other necessary documents and recent photograph as required at the time of interview. Candidates have to bring original documents as required for verification.