Social Welfare Dept.DNH Guard & Other Jobs
Social Welfare Department, Dadra & Nagar Haveli invited application for recruitment to the post of Security Guard and Other. Interested candidates can appear for walk in interview on 29 November 2017.
- Date for walk in interview – 29 November 2017
Social Welfare Department, Dadra & Nagar Haveli Vacancy Details
- Centre Administrator – 1 Post
- Psycho-Social Counsellor – 1 Post
- IT Staff – 1 Post
- Multi-Purpose Activities – 2 Posts
- Security Guard – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Guard and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience Criteria
- Centre Administrator – Any women having a law degree in social work with at least 5 years experience of working on violence against women issues in an administrative setup with a Government or non-Government Project/Programme. The candidate should be the resident of DNH.
- Psycho-Social Counsellor – Post Graduate Degree in Social Work with at least 3 years of experience.
- IT Staff – Graduation with a diploma in Computers/IT with 3 years of experience.
- Multi-Purpose Activities – Any woman who is literate with at least 3 years of experience of working as a helper, peon etc.
- Security Guard – any person having 2 Years of experience of working as security personnel in a govt. or reputed organization in the district or state level.
Age Limit – 35 Years
How to apply for Social Welfare Department, Dadra & Nagar Haveli Recruitment 2017
Interested candidates can appear for walk in interview on 29 November 2017 at 11.00 a.m. in the Chamber of Secretariat, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Silvassa- 396230 with a copy of Bio-Data and self-attested copies of necessary documents.
Sarkari Naukri Online
Top Railway Job Options for 10th, 12th and Graduates