Students who want to learn the competitive spirit and fight amongst each other in a healthy way are invited in the National Cyber Olympiad. The Olympiad’s aim is to transform the approach towards IT, Science and other subjects in classrooms in order to make it more interactive, practical and innovative and also motivating students to take part in the national, international competition, programmes and events.
Last date to submit the application form is November 20, 2018. In order to be eligible for this Olympiad, candidates need to fulfil the mandated requirements:
Students of standard 1st to 12th are eligible to ally for this Olympiad also it is a single level exam.
The awards will be given at different levels:
1. International Level
- 1st rank holder will be awarded with an amount of INR 50,000 and a gold medal.
- 2nd rank holder will be awarded with an amount of INR 25,000 and a silver medal.
- 3rd rank holder will be awarded with an amount of INR 10,000 and a bronze medal.
- Each winner will also be awarded with an outstanding performance certificate.
2. Zonal Level
- 1st rank holder will be awarded with an amount of INR 5000 and a gold medal.
- 2nd rank holder will be awarded with an amount of INR 2500 and a silver medal.
- 3rd rank holder will be awarded with an amount of INR 1000 and a bronze medal.
- 4th to 10th rank holder will be awarded with INR 1000 worth gifts, medal and certificate of distinction.
- 11th to 25th rank holder will be awarded with medal and certificate of distinction.
- 26th + rank holders will be awarded with participation certificate.
3. At School Level
- The top three rank holders will be given a gold, silver and bronze medal, respectively, along with the Student Performance Report (SPR).
- Each student will be awarded a participation certificate.
How to Apply
Students are requested to register through their respected schools.
The National Cyber Olympiad is an initiative by Science Olympiad Foundation which was established by the leading academicians, scientists and media personalities with the motive of promoting science, mathematics, computer education, English, General Knowledge and professional courses.