AIMA is all set to conduct its first MAT of the year in February 2013. Previous year papers are the best source to know about the real level of questions asked in the entrance exam. Jagranjosh.com has brought the solved Indian and Global Environment section from 2003 MAT Question paper. It consists of 40 questions of easy to medium difficulty level. It mainly consists of General Knowledge based questions. Practice well to succeed in the exam.
1. Who is not a well known Indian Fashion designer?
1) Ravi Bajaj
2) Rohit Bal
3) Shefali Talwar
4) Suneet Verma
2. 'Bottle neck inflation' means
1) No rise in prices despite increase in aggregate demand
2) Rise in prices without increase in aggregate demand
3) Decline in prices due to increase in aggregate demand
4) None of these
3. The United Nations came into existence in the year
4. Kalpakkam Atomic Power Plant located in
3) Tamil Nadu
5. Who is not a well known personality in the field of advertising?
1) Alyque Padamsee
2) Frank Simoes
3) Kamlesh Pande
4) Anurag Mathur