South Eastern Railway (SER) invited application for recruitment to the post of 663 Trade Apprentices in Kharagpur Workshop, SINI, Chakradarpur and Bondamunda. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 08 June 2015.
- Opening Date for Registration: 09 May 2015
- Closing Date for Registration: 08 June 2015
Details of Post
- Kharagpur Workshop: 169 Posts
- S&T(Workshop)/ Kharagpur: 87 Posts
- Track Machine Workshop/ Kharagpur: 80 Posts
- DEE (G)/ Chakradharpur: 93 Posts
- Electric Traction Dept/ Chakradharpur: 40 Posts
- C&W Dept/ Chakradharpur: 50 Posts
- Workshop/SINI: 31 Posts
- Track Machine Workshop/ SINI: 07 Posts
- ELS/BONDAMUNDA: 50 Posts
- DLS/BONDAMUNDA: 20 Posts
- DEE/ ADRA: 11 Posts
- Flash butt welding plant/ jharsuguda: 25 Posts
Candidates should have to complete SSC or matriculation or 10th Class and ITI in relevant trade from recognized Board or university.
15-24 years of age
How to Apply
Eligible and interested candidates can apply by visiting the official website of South Eastern Railway and send the filled up application form along with other details to Workshop Personnel Officer South Eastern Railway, Kharagpur, District- Paschim Medinipur, Pin Code- 721301, West Bengal on or before 08 June 2015.