Spices Board of India (SBI), Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India invited applications for recruitment to the post of Spices Research Trainees. The candidates eligible for the post may attend the interview from 27 May 2015 to 11 June 2015.
Date of written test and interview: 27 May 2015 to 11 June 2015
Details of Post
Name of the Post: Spices Research Trainees
- Indian Cardamom Research Institute, Myladumpara: 14 posts
- Regional Research Station, Saklespur: 4 posts
- Regional Research Station, Gangtok: 4 posts
Total no. of Posts: 22 Posts
Rs.16000/- per month
- Candidates should have done MSc during the year 2012 or after 2012.
- Candidates who were engaged as Trainee/Trainee Analyst in ICRI, Myladumpara or RRS, Saklespur or RRS, Gangtok are not eligible.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview from 27 May 2015 to 11 June 2015 at different Region as given in the notification along with original certificates, 1 set of attested copies of certificates regarding qualifications, computer course, 2 passport size photographs and bio – data.