Spices Board, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, announced walk-in interview schedule for recruitment to the post of Trainee Analyst and SRD Trainee. The candidates eligible for the post can come for the walk-in interview on 15 June 2016.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 15 June 2016
Spices Board Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Trainee Analyst (Chemistry): 10 Posts
- Trainee Analyst (Microbiology): 03 Posts
- Sample Receipt Desk (SRD) Trainee: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Spices Board Trainee Analyst and Other Jobs:
- Trainee Analyst (Chemistry): Candidate should possess M.Sc. in Chemistry/ Food Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry/ Food Technology.
- Trainee Analyst (Microbiology): M.Sc in Microbiology/Food Microbiology/Applied Microbiology.
- SRD Trainee: Bachelor degree
Upper Age Limit: 35 years.
How to Apply for Spices Board Trainee Analyst and Other Jobs:
Eligible candidates can come for the Walk-in interview for the post along with the attested copies of relevant documents at Spices Board, Sugandha Bhavan, Palarivattom, NH Byepass, Cochin, Kerala – 682025 on 15 June 2016 at 9.00 AM.