Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University under School of Petroleum Management (SPM) invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for admission to MBA programme 2014.
• Date of Availability of Application forms: 25 September 2013
• Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 7 February 2014
• Dates of GD/PI for short listed candidates: 19 to 22 March 2014
• Date of Display of information about shortlisted candidates: 1 April 2014
• Dates of Completion of MBA Admission formalities: 1 April 2014 to 10 April 2014
• Date of Operating waiting list: 14 April 2014 Onwards
• Dates of Payment of balance charges: 2 to 6 June 2014
• Date of Commencement of the academic session: 23 June 2014
Name of the Programme
• MBA (Energy and Infrastructure)
Number of Seats
• MBA (Energy and Infrastructure): 60
• MBA: 60
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
• Candidates who have appeared at Common Admission Test (CAT) 2013 conducted by IIMs are eligible to apply.
• Bachelor Degree or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) or equivalent CGPA.
• Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs. 2,000/- through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, payable at Ahmedabad.
• The Application fee can also be paid in the University account at Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) A/C No. 09331131003242.
Candidate’s selection for admission to the courses will be made on the basis of Personal Interview, Group Discussion and CAT-2013 score (Common Admission Test conducted by Indian Institutes of Management during 16 October 2013 to 11 November 2013.
How to Apply
• Candidates can obtain the application form from the website.
• Completed application form in prescribed format along with relevant copies of attested certificates and DD should reach to the university before 7 February 2014.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.