Sri Venkateswara College, New Delhi invites applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the following posts of Senior Personal Assistant on permanent basis. The details of post mentioned below. The candidates eligible for the post may apply within 21 days of the date of the publication of the advertisement.
- Last Date of Submission of Application: Within 21 days of the date of the publication of the advertisement
Details of Posts
Name of Post: Senior Personal Assistant
No. of Posts: 01 (One).
- Bachelor’s Degree from recoganised University.
- 03 (three) years post qualication experience working as Private/ Executive Secretary or Personal/ Executive Assistant or Stenographer in a Govt. Dept./ Universities/ Autonomous Bodies/ PSUs/ Educational Institution recoganised by the Govt.
- Skill Test like Dictation, Transcription, Computer Proficiency viz Typing Skill.
- Degree/ Diploma in Computer Application/ Science.
- Diploma in Office Management and Secretarial Practice.
- Knowledge of service rules applicable for Central Govt. establishment.
Age Limit & Relaxation
The maximum age limit for the candidates shall be as 35 Years as on the last date for the receipt of application.
Pay Scale/ Salary
Pay Band of PB – 2and the Pay Scale of Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/-.
Processing Fee in the form of Demand Draft, obtained of any Nationalized Bank, for Rs. 200/- for all the candidates and for SC/ ST Categories will be Rs. 100/- only in favour of The Principal, Sri Venkateswara College, University of Delhi, payable at Delhi. Candidate should write their name, application no., post applied for and mobile no. on the back of the Demand Draft. Application fee once paid will not be refunded.
How to Apply
- Application shall be submitted by the candidate in the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the Delhi University website along with relavent testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC) and Demand Draft should reach to The Principal, Sri Venkateswara College, University of Delhi, Benito Juarez Road, Dhaula Kuan, New Delhi – 110 021 within 21 days of the date of the publication of the advertisement.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test followed with the Skill Test and finally the Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.