1. Counselling for the admission in SRM University will be based on the rank in the SRMJEEE-2015. A certain date will be announced and will be published on the official website for a particular range of ranks. Candidates are requested to appear in the order of their respective ranks.
2. Change of date & time of counseling is generally not permissible. If a candidate does not personally appear before the Admission Committee for counseling / Interview on the date and time specified, his / her seat shall be offered to the next candidate in order of merit.
3. The selected candidates will have to remit the prescribed fees by way of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “SRMIST”, payable at Chennai, on confirmation of the seat, and acceptance of the branch allotted.
4. The candidates should produce the following documents in original along with one set of photocopies while reporting for counseling. Candidates will not be allowed to participate in the counseling process without these documents.
5. Documents required in Original to be submitted during counseling & admission for UG programs:
6. Balance tuition fees, if any, should be paid before the last date stipulated by the University failing which the admission offer would stand cancelled.