Staff Selection Commission has invited application for Junior Engineers (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Quantity Surveying and Contract) Examination, 2014, which is going to be conducted tentatively on 25 May 2014.
The candidates eligible for the exam can send their application in the prescribed format before 28 March 2014. Candidates are advised to go through the detailed notification for the exam to know in detail about the Eligibility Criteria.
Here’s the detail of Selection Procedure:
- The examination will be conducted in two stages: Written Test (500 marks) and Interview ( 100 marks) The Written Test would consist of two papers – Paper I & Paper II
- Paper-II of only such candidates who are shortlisted on the basis of their performance in Paper-I will be evaluated.
- The Commission will fix separate qualifying standards in Paper-II of the written examination.
- On the basis of their total marks in the Written Examination, candidates will be shortlisted for Interview.
- Candidates who qualify for Interview will be recommended for appointment by the Commission on the basis of total marks in the Written Examination and Interview.
NOTE: Success in the examination confers no right of appointment unless government is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects of appointment to the service/post.