Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Karnataka-Kerala Region (KKR) has invited application for recruitment to various posts of Data Processing Assistant, Assistant Drug Inspector, Junior Technical Assistant and Data Entry Operator. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 12 December 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 15 November 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 12 December 2014
Details of Post
Total Number of the Post: 63
- Data Processing Assistant: 06 (04-UR, 01-OBC, 01-SC)
- Assistant Drugs Inspector: 50 (25-UR, 13-OBC, 08-SC, 04-ST)
- Junior Technical Assistant: 01 (01-OBC)
- Data Entry Operator: 06 (04-UR, 01-OBC, 01-ST)
- Data Processing Assistant: Rs. 9300-34800+Grade pay Rs. 4600
- Assistant Drugs Inspector: Rs. 9300-34800+Grade pay Rs. 4200
- Junior Technical Assistant: Rs. 9300-34800+Grade pay Rs. 4200
- Data Entry Operator: Rs. 5200-20200+ Grade pay Rs 2800
- Data Processing Assistant Masters in (Computer Applications/CS)/MTech (Computer Applications)/BE/BTech (IT/Computer Engineering/ Computer Science /Computer Technology) OR BE/BTech in Electronics/Electronics and Communication with 02 years of experience in electronic data processing work OR Bachelors Degree (Computer Applications/ Computer Science /IT/Electronics) with 02 years of experience in electronic data processing work OR “A” level diploma (DOEACC Programme/ PG Diploma in Computer Applications/Computer System and Management or Information System and Application/ Computer Science /Computer Technology/IT/Electronics/Electronics and Communication/Post Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Applications/ Computer System and Management or Information System and Application/ Computer Science/ Computer Technology/IT/Electronics/Electronics and Communication with 03 years of experience in electronic data processing work.
- Assistant Drugs Inspector Degree in Pharmacy/ Pharmaceutical Sciences/Medicine with specialization in clinical pharmacology/ microbiology.
- Junior Technical Assistant: Certificate in Forest Rangers Course/Graduate in Science/Computer Science.
- Data Entry Operator: Graduate in Mathematics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Computer Science. Candidate must possess a typing speed of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour.
- Data Processing Assistant: Below 30 years
- Assistant Drugs Inspector: Below 30 years
- Junior Technical Assistant: Below 28 years
- Data Entry Operator: Below 25 years
Candidates fulfilling the prescribed qualifications will be shortlisted through a screening test at the discretion of the Commission. Shortlisted candidates will undergo a written test, and then a personal interview (if qualified in written test).
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can download the application form by clicking on the official site of http://www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in/ Candidates are required to submit their applications in the prescribed format to The Regional Director (KKR), Staff Selection Commission, 1st Floor, “E” Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bangalore- 560034.