Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invited application for recruitment to the post of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspector in CISF examination. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 28 April 2015.
- Closing Date for Registration: 28 April 2015
- Date of Examination: 21 June 2015
Details of Post
- Sub Inspector in CAPFs
- CRPF: 221 Posts
- BSF: 607 Posts
- ITBP: 289 Posts
- CISF: 536 Posts
- SSB: 53 Posts
- ASI in CISF
- Male: 991 Posts
- Female: 110 Posts
- S.I (Executive) – Male in Delhi Police: 95 Posts
- Sub Inspector in CAPFs: Rs 9300-34800 in Pay Band 2 with Grade Pay of Rs 4200
- S.I (Executive) – Male in Delhi Police: Rs 9300-34800 in Pay Band 2 with Grade Pay of Rs 4200
- ASI in CISF: Rs 5200-20200 in PB-2 with Grade Pay of Rs 2,800/-
The candidate must have passed Graduate Degree in any faculty from a recognized university/institution.
20-25 years of age
How to Apply
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format online or offline. The application form is available on the official site of SSC at http://ssc.nic.in/.