SSC-NWR Notified Recruitment to Carpet Training Officer Posts in Textile Domain 2013
Staff Selection Commission – North Western Region invited applications for Recruitment to the Posts of Carpet Training Officer in M/o Textile offices located at J&K state.
Staff Selection Commission – North Western Region invited applications for Recruitment to the Posts of Carpet Training Officer in M/o Textile offices located at J&K state. The candidates eligible for the posts may send their applications in the prescribed format along with the copies of required documents on or before 21 September 2013. SSC is an Indian government organisation to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training. Its aim is to conduct examinations and/or interviews to make recruitment to Group “B” and Group “C” posts for the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 21 September 2013
• Name of the Posts: Carpet Training Officer
• Total No. of Posts: 23
• Candidate’s age should be between 18-28 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
• Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
• Degree of a recognized University.
• Knowledge of Carpet industry.
Pay Scale: (PB-2) Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
• Candidates have to pay the fee of Rs.50/- in the shape of CRFS pasted at the top of the application in the space provided which must be got cancelled from the counter clerk of any post office.
• Women candidates /Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/ PH candidates are exempted from the fees.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in screening test/ proficiency test/ interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can send their applications in the prescribed format available on the website http://ssc.nic.in along with one recent passport size photograph affixed and one additionally duly attested photograph to be enclosed, attested copies of all relevant certificates/ mark sheets, caste certificates (if applicable) by super scribing the post applied for on the top of the envelope, to the address given below before 21 September 2013.
Deputy Regional Director (NWR),
Staff Selection Commission,
Block no 3, Kedriya Sadan,
Sector9, Chandigarh – 160 017