Station Headquarters, Shimla Jobs Notification: Station Headquarters, Ministry of Defence, Shimla invited applications for the post of Lower Division Clerk and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 21 days (27 January 2017) from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Last Date of Application: within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Station Headquarters, Shimla Vacancy Details
- Lower Division Clerk-01 Post
- Dry Sweeper-01 Post
- Fire Engine Driver-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Lower Division Clerk and Other Posts Job
- Lower Division Clerk-12th class or equivalent from recognized board. English typing @ 35 words per minute on computer
- Dry Sweeper-10th class or equivalent from recognized board. Shall be well versed with the task of job. Should have minimum one year of the job
- Fire Engine Driver-Matric standard examination. Must have at least three years of driving and possession of a valid heavy driving license
Age Limit for Lower Division Clerk, Fire Engine Driver Job – 18-25 Years
Age Limit for Dry Sweeper Job – 18-30 Years
How to Apply for the Station Headquarters, Shimla Lower Division Clerk and Other Posts Jobs 2016
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through email – firstname.lastname@example.org and send the filled in application along with other necessary required documents to the Station headquarters, Shimla. Last date of receipt of application is within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement.