Supreme Court Admit Card 2019: Supreme Court of India has released the admit card of the Objective Type Written Test for the post of Personal Assistant and Senior Personal Assistant. Candidates can download the admit card from the Supreme Court of India Official Website www.sci.gov.in.
Candidates can check all the details regarding the exam such as date, time and venue on Supreme Court of India Admit Card. Supreme Court Exam will have 100 objective Type Question paper with multiple choice answers from General English (50 Qs), General Aptitude questions based on logical reasoning (excluding questions relating to arithmetic) (25 Qs) and 25 General Knowledge (25 Qs). Candidates need to score a minimum of 50 Marks in order to qualify the test.
How to Download Supreme Court Admit Card 2019?
- Go to Supreme Court Official Website - www.sci.gov.in
- Click on ‘Recruitment’ Tab and then on ‘Download Admit Card for Written Test : P.A. and Sr.P.A. Examination – 2019’
- A PDF will open where you will find the link for downloading the Admit Card for PA & SPA.
- Enter your Online Application No, Date of Birth and Email-ID
- Click on ‘Submit’ Button
- Download Supreme Court PA Admit Card2019 or Supreme Court SPA Admit Card 2019
10 Objective Type questions will also be framed from Computer Knowledge.
The candidates who qualify both the objective type tests will be called for skill test in stenography and typing speed test on Computer. The candidates who qualify in all the tests will then be called for an interview. Candidates who crack interview will be appointed as Senior Personal Assistant and Personal Assistant.
Supreme Court of India had invited online applications for the recruitment of 58 Senior Personal Assistant & Personal Assistant Posts from 28 September 2019 to 24 October 2019.