TANGEDCO Job Notification: TANGEDCO invited applications for the post of Assistant Engineer. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 28 February 2018.
- Date of Notification: 14 February 2018
- Last Date of Application: 28 February 2018
- Last date for payment of Fee through bank challan: 03 March 2018
TANGEDCO Vacancy Details
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 300 Posts
a ) Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 91% (273 Candidates)
b) Electronics and Communication Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering – 7% (21 Candidates)
c) Computer Science/ Information Technology Engineering – 2% (6 Candidates)
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 25 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Engineer Posts Job
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): A Bachelor degree in EEE/ECE/EIE/CSE/IT Engineering OR A pass in AMIE (Sections A and B) under Electrical Engineering Branch.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): A Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering OR A pass in AMIE (Sections A and B) under Civil Engineering Branch.
Minimum Age Limit is 18 years
- Candidates will be called for the original certificate verfication in the ratio of 1:5 as per the rule of reservation (Communal roster) and based on the marks obtained in the Competitive Written Examination.
- After satisfactory verification of the certificates , the selection will be made from the eligible candidates purely on the basis of marks obtained in the Competitive Written Examination and as per the rule of reservation (communal roster) and then appointment orders will be issued to the notified vacancies.
- Applying to the post through online and writing Competitive Written Examination alone will not guarantee for appointment or selection to the post.
WRITTEN EXAMINATION: The question paper for WRITTEN EXAMINATION will be of Objective type in OMR format of Engineering Degree Standard. For Electrical Engineering it will be in English and for Civil it will be in English as well as Tamil.
Assistant Engineer: The duration of examination will be for 2 hours. The Question paper will have three parts. Part I and Part II are compulsory and under Part III, the candidates have to answer the section which has been chosen at the time of registration. If a candidate appears for a different section, Part III will not be evaluated. The questions will be set at Under Graduate level.
How to Apply for the TANGEDCO Assistant Engineer Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates should apply only through Online in the TANGEDCO’s Website www.tangedco.gov.in on or before 28 February 2018.
- OC, BCO, BCM, MBC/ DC: Rs. 500/- +GST Rs.90/- (Total Rs.590/-) (Rupees Five Hundred Ninety only)
- SC, SCA, ST: Rs. 250/- +GST Rs.45/- (Total Rs.295/-) (Rupees Two Hundred Ninety five only)
- Fees Destitute widow and Differently abled persons Rs. 250/- +GST Rs.45/- (Total Rs.295/-) (Rupees Two Hundred Ninety five only)