Tariff Authority for Major Ports invited application for Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Programmer and Section Officer Posts. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format within 20 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
• Date of Publication of Advertisement: 11 April 2015
• Last Date of Application: Within 20 days from the publication of advertisement
Details of Post
Name of Post:
• Deputy Director - 02 Posts
• Assistant Director- 01 Post
• Programmer- 01 Post
• Section Officer- 01 Post
• Deputy Director - Members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India or the institute of Company Secretaries of India or Graduate/Post Graduate in commerce with MBA in Finance.
• Assistant Director- Qualifications recognized for enrolment in the Register of Members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India or the institute of Company Secretaries of India or Graduate/Post Graduate in commerce with MBA in Finance.
• Programmer- Transfer on deputation/ absorption from amongst the employees under the Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertaking/ Port Trust/ autonomous body or statutory organizations.
1. holding analogous posts or a post in the immediate lower grade with 3 (three) years service; and
2. Possessing the educational qualification and experience as prescribed for direct recruitment.
3. Holding a B. Tech., Degree in Computer Science; or B.E. in Computer Science or MCA from a recognized University.
• Section Officer- Bachelor Degree from a recognized University.
For more details on eligibility criteria, please click on the link given below of detailed advertisement.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of interview/test conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the Post and send their applications as per the prescribed format so as to reach within 20 days from the date of publication of advertisement.