Tata Memorial Hospital, Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer invited applications for recruitment to Head, Assistant Professor, Professor Cum Principal, Technical Officer ’C’, Assistant Dietician, Scientific Assistant, Technician ‘C’, Lower Division Clerk And Driver Posts. The eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the prescribed format on or before 03 July 2015.
Last Date of Online Applications- 03 July 2015
Details of Posts:
Name of the Posts:
• Head, Department Of Pathology
• Assistant Professor, Surgical Oncology (Breast Service)
• Assistant Professor, Head & Neck Oncology
• Assistant Professor, Plastic Surgery
• Assistant Professor, Gastroenterology
• Assistant Professor, Medical Oncology (Hemato Lymphoid)(Adult)
• Assistant Professor, Anaesthesiology
• Assistant Professor, Pathology
• Assistant Professor, Radiation Oncology
• Assistant Professor, Dental & Prosthetics Surgery)
• Assistant Professor, Bone & Soft Tissue
• Assistant Professor, Neuro Surgery
• Professor Cum Principal (Nursing)
• Technical Officer ’C’ (Computer Programmer)
• Officer-In-Charge (Dispensary)
• Assistant Dietician
• Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Radio-Diagnosis)
• Technician ‘C’ (ICU)
• Lower Division Clerk (Physically Handicapped)
• Head, Department Of Pathology- M.D.(Pathology) or equivalent postgraduate degree recognized by Medical Council of India with minimum 15 years’ experience in the specialty with a proven record of leadership qualities with expertise and maturity to develop and enhance front areas of clinical, surgical and molecular pathology. The candidate would need to co-ordinate, plan and administer the existing and the new anatomic pathology laboratories of Tata Memorial Centre (TMH & ACTREC), and also provide a thrust to the several educational and teaching activities of the centre.
• Assistant Professor, Surgical Oncology (Breast Service)- M.Ch. / D.N.B. in Surgical Oncology with 1 year experience in Breast Oncology post M.Ch or D.N.B. OR M.S./ D.N.B. (General Surgery) (or equivalent postgraduate degree) recognized by MCI with 4 years’ post M.S. experience in Surgical / Breast Oncology . Exclusive experience in breast cancer surgery for 1 year is desirable. Candidates with Ph.D in Life Sciences/ Health Sciences after M.D. /M.S. (Surgery) will also be considered.
• Assistant Professor, Head & Neck Oncology- M.Ch/ D.N.B. (Surgical Oncology) with 1 year experience in Head & Neck Oncology post M.Ch / D.N.B OR M.S./ D.N.B. (General Surgery)/ M.S.(ENT)/ equivalent postgraduate degree recognized by MCI with 4 years’ experience in Surgical / Head & Neck Oncology in a recognized teaching hospital after the postgraduate degree.
• Assistant Professor, Plastic Surgery- M.Ch. (Plastic Surgery) or (equivalent postgraduate degree) recognized by MCI with 1 year experience post M.Ch. Experience in Onco-reconstruction / Microvascular Surgery is desirable.
• Assistant Professor, Gastroenterology- D.M. (Gastroenterology) / D.N.B. with 1 year post D.M./ D.N.B. Experience in Oncology.
• Assistant Professor, Medical Oncology (Hemato Lymphoid)(Adult)- D.M. (Medical Oncology) or equivalent postgraduate degree or D.M. (Hematology) recognised by Medical Council of India with minimum 1 year exclusive experience in Medical Oncology in a teaching institute after post graduation. Preference will be given to candidates having (at least 1 year) post D.M. Hemato-Oncology experience.
• Assistant Professor, Anaesthesiology - M.D. (Anesthesia) or (equivalent postgraduate degree in Anesthesiology) recognized by MCI with 3 years’ post M.D. experience in Anesthesia in a Teaching Hospital. Experience in critical care and pain management is desirable. Candidates with less than 3 years’ but more than 1 year’s experience after M.D. will be considered for lower grade.
• Assistant Professor, Pathology- M.D. (Pathology) (or equivalent postgraduate degree in Pathology) recognized by MCI with minimum 3 years’ post MD experience in pathology particularly in Anatomic Pathology inclusive of Immunohistochemistry, Cytopathology and Frozen section. Candidates who have worked on translational medicine projects will be given preference.
• Assistant Professor, Radiation Oncology - M.D. (Radiation Oncology/Radiotherapy) or equivalent postgraduate degree recognized by Medical Council of India with minimum 3 years’ Post M.D. experience in a MCI recognized teaching hospital or cancer centre. Adequate experience in Brachytherapy techniques, advanced 3D conformal treatment planning techniques and IMRT are desirable for this position.
• Assistant Professor, Dental & Prosthetics Surgery- M.D.S. (Prosthetic Dentistry) (or equivalent degree) recognized by DCI with 3 years’ experience after MDS. Experience in Maxillo Facial Prosthetic work would be desirable. Additional qualification in the field of maxillofacial prosthetics will be advantageous. Applications from candidates with less than 3 years’ post M.D.S. experience will be considered for lower grade, if there are no suitably experienced candidates.
• Assistant Professor, Bone & Soft Tissue- M.S. (Orthopedics) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI with 3 years’ post M.S.experience in Orthopedics. Exclusive experience in Orthopedic Oncology for minimum 1 year is desirable
• Assistant Professor, Neuro Surgery- M.Ch.(Neuro Surgery) or equivalent postgraduate degree recognized by MCI with 1 year experience post M.Ch. Clinical and research experience in Neuro-Oncological Surgery is desirable.
• Professor Cum Principal (Nursing)- M.Sc in Nursing with 15 years’ experience out of which 12 years’ should be teaching experience with minimum of 5 years’ in collegiate programme. Ph.D.(Nursing) is desirable.
• Technical Officer ’C’ (Computer Programmer)- B.E./M.Sc/B.Tech in Computer Science or I.T./MCS/ MCA with minimum 50% marks from a Govt. recognized university. Candidate should have minimum 3 years’ programming experience in a Client / Server environment using Visual Basic / .NET technology. Candidate must also have good practical knowledge of SQL, Crystal Report & RDBMS. Working knowledge of AS/400, DB2, Web Technology/ Web development tools, skills on ASP/VB Script, JAVA, JAVA Script etc. is advantageous. Candidates having prior relevant experience of working in Healthcare Industry will be preferred..
• Officer-In-Charge (Dispensary)- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy from a recognized university and registration with State Pharmacy Council. Additional Qualification in Materials Management / Business administration from a reputed institute is desirable. Candidate should have minimum 10 years’ experience (after Degree) in a functioning Dispensary of a minimum 300 bedded hospital of which atleast 03 years’ should be at a senior level. The incumbent must have adequate knowledge of computerized operations, inventory management, well versed in FDA rules and procedures as per Drugs and Cosmetics Act. Candidate should be able to maintain on-line systems. Candidate should be able to lead a team of Pharmacists for functions of purchase, stores, sales and administration in a Dispensary.
• Assistant Dietician- M.Sc in Food Science & Nutrition OR M.Sc in Clinical Nutrition. Preference will be given to Registered Dietician (RD) with minimum 01 years experience in Oncology Nutrition.
• Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Radio-Diagnosis)- B.Sc. in Radiological Imaging Technology from a recognized University OR B.Sc. in any subject / B. Pharmacy with minimum 2 years’ full time Advanced Diploma in Medical Imaging Technology from Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education OR any equivalent recognized Board / University with minimum 01 year’s Internship / experience from a large hospital with experience in CT and MRI.
• Technician ‘C’ (ICU)- H.S.C. (Science) with some experience in ICU/OT as Technician / Respiratory Therapist / Dialysis Technician in a reputed institute. 1 year’s certificate / Diploma course in Electronics OR related subjects will be desirable. Preference will be given to those who have passed 1 year’s course in OT / ICU / Respiratory Therapist / Dialysis Technician from a reputed institute.
• Lower Division Clerk (Physically Handicapped)- H.S.C. plus Certificate Course in Computer Application (minimum 6 months) from a recognised institute. Preference will be given to graduates. Candidate should have minimum one year clerical work experience.
• Driver- S.S.C. passed with minimum three years experience of driving Public Transport. Possession of valid Heavy Driving License and Bus Badge is essential.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the prescribed format on or before 03 July 2015.
AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2018 for Senior Resident and Tutor/Clinical Instructor Posts
IIT, Guwahati Recruitment 2018 for 12 Associate Projects Engineer & Other Posts
ICMR-RMRC Recruitment 2018 for Scientist C post, Interview on 21 December
MGNREGA, Amritsar Recruitment 2018, Apply for 20 District Coordinator, IT Assistant and Other Posts