Telangana University was set up in 2006 to provide higher education to backward and rural student community belongs to Nizamabad and Adilabad districts. The University invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for admission to part time/ full time Ph D programme in various subjects under the faculty of Arts, Social Sciences, Commerce & Business Management and Science.
Name of Programme
Subjects: English, Hindi, Telugu Studies, Urdu, Economics, Law, Mass Communication, Applied Statistics, Botany, Chemistry and Geo-Informatics
Deadline for submission of completed application form: 25 March 2013
- Admission seekers must possess PG Degree from a recognized University or Post Graduate Degree through Distance mode with at least 55% marks (50% marks in case of SC/ ST candidates) in relevant subject from a recognized University and approved by the Distance Education Council DEC, New Delhi.
- In addition to this, the applicants have been awarded a research fellowship through UGC/CSIR/ICAR/ICMR OR
- Candidates qualified in the UGC-CSIR NET examination or SLET / SET examination of Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Applicants must have MPhil Degree in relevant subject.
- Aspirants are required to have ME/ Mtech Degree.OR
- Admission seekers should have qualified in the PhD eligibility test held by Telangana University.
Applicants will be selected on merit basis on the following parameters:
- Marks secured in PG degree
- Research Proposal and Presentation
- Project fellow/papers published/ teaching experience
Application Fee and Mode of Payment
The application fee is Rs 1000 (Rs 700 for SC/ST candidates) and should be remitted in the form of ` Demand Draft in favour of “THE REGISTRAR, TELANGANA UNIVERSITY, DICHPALLY, NIZAMABAD” payable at SBI TU Campus Branch.
How to Apply
- Aspirants can download the application form from the website of the University
- Candidates are required to fill in the details in the form and attach requisite amount of DD and relevant documents such as research proposal, educational certificate, caste certificate, birth proof, work experience certificate etc.
- Admission seekers must send the completed application form along DD and all the enclosures to the below mentioned address on or before the prescribed due date:
To seek more details, please visit the official website of the University http://www.telanganauniversity.ac.in/