Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Mumbai Job Notification: Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Mumbai has invited applications for Capacity Building Specialist post. The eligible candidates can appear in walk-in-interview scheduled on 09 April 2019.
Date of Walk-in-interview: 09 April 2019
Tata Institute of Social Sciences Vacancy Details
Capacity Building Specialist
- Minimum Desired Qualification: Master in Public Health Master in Health Administration/Master of Social Work (Health & Mental Health or Public Health)/M.A.(Counseling or Clinical Psychology) & disciplines allied to health Minimum 3 years of working experience, previous experience of undertakings tate level training programmers for NHM /NACO staff especially ANM & Counselors will be given preference
- Other Skills: Ability to strategise and implement the program to get the expected outcome.
- Excellent organizational and administration skills.
- Proficiency in using computers. Knowledge of MS Office-Word, Excel, PPT.
- Willingness to travel extensively within states assigned.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can reach with Resume & Original Educational & Experience certificates at the given venue for walk-in-interview on 09 April 2019.